Skip to content
- In Do we have two windows to look through: time and contexts.
- The time window comprises tasks to do Today, Tomorrow, Soon (in about a week from now) and Stalled (or overdue).
- The context window lists all the tasks assigned to a specific Context.
- In Do we act upon the smallest actionable unit: a task (a Single Task), or a sub task from a Project.
- Marking a task as done sends it to the system Collection Done, in Asses, from where it can be unarchived if you want to delete it or recycle it.
- Once all the sub tasks in a Project have been markes as Done, the whole Project is marked as Done automatically.
- If you mark a Project as done, all its sub tasks will be marked as done too.