Skip to content
- Productivity should not be about doing stuff, but about getting things done in balance.
- We’re wired to spend time in at least 3 different realms: Assess, Decide and Do. Each realm contains only specific actions: evaluation, planning and implementation.
- Each realm is an isolated place where specific actions can be applied to the contained items, until they are ready to be moved forward.
- At any moment, items in a realm can be moved backwards, if there is a need for some meta data to be amended.
- There is a single insertion point: Assess. You can add and delete stuff only from Assess, in Decide you plan and in Do you implement. Once Done, an item is transferred back to Assess, if you want to store (archive) it or recycle it (do it again).