Skip to content
- In Assess we add: single tasks, projects, ideas, contexts and collections.
- Projects and Ideas can have subtasks / subitems added only in Assess.
- Empty projects cannot be moved to Decide.
- Ideas cannot be moved to Decide, they are a way to brainstorm and remain in Assess for ever. If you want to act on an Idea, turn it into a Project.
- Single Tasks, Projects, Ideas, Contexts and Collections can also be edited only in Assess.
- Contexts are vital to the whole workflow, as they help us allocate resources later in Decide. You can’t use the system without at least one Context added.
- Collections hold heterogenous information: each collection can hold Single Tasks, Projects and Ideas.
- An item in a Collection cannot be edited, it must be unarchived first.